Unique design of large scale electrical systems and tubing & piping within the virtual product
Systems Logical 3D Architecture
Help define 3D Architecture of logical systems with respect to installation requirements
3D layout of systems can be highly expensive as it is evaluated too late in detailed design process. Any architecture changes in that phase of the process is risky and expensive. 3D Systems layout architecture validation can be complex due to lack of traceability with installation requirements and rules.
CATIA Systems Logical 3D Architecture brings 3D to logical systems for space reservation and pathways connection. It provides easy to use 3D modeling tools for systems architect to quickly define and investigate several 3D layout alternatives early in the product design process. Together with Digital Mock Up and Knowledgeware products CATIA Systems Logical 3D Architecture allows the validation of the 3D architecture of logical systems with respect to installation requirements.
Logical Systems 3D Architects can benefit from the CATIA Knowledge Expert product for the definition and automatic validation of installation requirements.
- Investigate more design alternatives with unmatched agility
- Benefit from the traceable validation of design choices
- Reduce physical design integration problems with early validation of 3D architecture
- Benefit from referential for collaboration in enterprise (engineering, management, etc.)
- Integrated 2D and 3D Logical data model
- Easy to use 3D modeling for systems reservation and pathways
- Knowledge Integration for Automated rule check for installation requirements
- Multi-View 2D and 3D for Logical
- Traceability from Requirement-Functional-Logical views
- 3D Analysis tools