Microsoft is the worldwide leader of software. Its mission is to help people throughout the world achieve their full potential.
In manufacturing, Microsoft`s strategy is to enable partners developing engineering solutions to innovate, increase profitability and maintain competitive advantage on Microsoft platforms thanks to.
1. Platforms that allow for easy and flexible collaboration, communication and sharing of design data and seamless integration of information across work-groups, companies and partners.
2. Deep integration of Microsoft`s desktop productivity tools into design and product development solutions allowing for the most efficient flow of information.
3. Make engineering, design and product development information available anytime, anywhere on any device.
Technology Partnership Value
Microsoft partnership with Dassault Systèmes includes:
- Technology integration such as development of Dassault Systèmes product lines on client and server operating systems from Microsoft, usage of the .NET framework and integration of Biztalk Server in Smarteam, integration of Office and VBA in Catia, and opportunities that are regularly reviewed between the two companies at Senior executive level.
- Participation in joint marketing operations to promote relevant scenarios to manufacturing customers,
- Business collaboration at customers using both technologies to help them be successful and get the best out of Microsoft and Dassault Systèmes technology.
Au-delà des solutions PLM (gestion du cycle de vie du produit), Dassault Systèmes, "The 3DEXPERIENCE Company", offre aux entreprises et aux particuliers les univers virtuels nécessaires à la conception d'innovations durables. 3DSWYM, 3D VIA, CATIA, DELMIA, ENOVIA, EXALEAD, GEOVIA, NETVIBES, SIMULIA et SOLIDWORKS sont des marques de commerce ou des marques déposées de Dassault Systèmes ou de ses filiales aux USA et/ou dans d'autres pays.