SIMULIA COMMUNITY CONFERENCE
MAY 18-21, 2015 | BERLIN, GERMANY
Great news! Academic Researchers, Professors and Students...
We are bringing the Academic Poster Showcase to the 2015 SIMULIA Community Conference in Berlin!
You are invited to submit a poster related to your use of our SIMULIA technologies (Abaqus, Isight, Tosca or fe-safe) within the research and educational fields at your Institution. All accepted posters will:
- Be displayed prominently at the conference
- Receive a Certificate of Participation
- Have a chance to be voted "favorite" by conference attendees and receive a special mention at the conference and a valuable gift!
Although attendance to the SCC is not required for poster submission, those who do attend will also receive the following:
- a 50% discount on our registration fee
- free admittance to our Training Day
- New for 2015 - an invitation to attend our Authors Reception!
This means your special rate of only $495 allows you to attend any or all of the SIMULIA Community Conference and the SCC Training Day, worth $425, for free! (Space is limited, first come first served)
To take advantage of this special offer, simply register using our academic registration code: SCC2015ACADEMIC. Then forward your registration confirmation to Ann Wodziak at Ann.Wodziak(at)3ds.com, along with your first and second choice* of complimentary Seminar or Training course. Your Seminar/Training course registration will be confirmed by email. Please choose from:
- Geomechanics: Advanced Modeling, Simulation, and Analysis Techniques in Geomechanics including New Developments
- Fracture/X-FEM: Fracture/failure Simulation: Technology and Techniques
- Material Calibration: Strategies and Tools for Material Model Calibration
- Fe-safe focus - Practical Usage of fe-safe for Durability Simulation for Abaqus Users
- Tosca focus - Practical Usage of Tosca Structure for Abaqus Users
Hands-on Training Courses
- CEL - Hands-on with Coupled-Eulerian Lagrangian (CEL) technology: Straightforward Modeling of Extreme Deformation**
- Substructures - Hand-on with Substructures: Simulating Complex Models More Efficiently**
*We have a limited number of seats for each offering. Register early for the best selection!
**The content for this course is a subset of a larger course, but attendees will receive the full set of lecture notes from the standard course. Attendees of this course will receive a copy of Abaqus Student Edition. They will need to download and install Abaqus Student Edition on their personal laptops before the class in order to participate in the workshop exercises (instructions to follow to registered attendees).
Click here for detailed Seminar and Course descriptions.