Shop Floor Portal is limited to viewing of process plans in the Process Execution module. The Shop Floor worker logs into the portal and queries for a published plan. Process planners are able to view published and unreleased process plans. The portal displays the plan that includes the following data:
- 3D rendering in 3DVia viewer.
- Process plan summary data (see information panel shown in first image above)
- Operation list with links to 3D
- Operation work instruction text
- Parts list with links to 3D
- Tool list with links to 3D
- Reference documents with a link to open and view
- Alerts regarding change notification or warnings
The Shop Floor worker navigates the plan via an operation list, convenient tabs across the top of the instruction window, or via thumbnail images of the 3D image of an operation. As a new operation is selected, the 3D is synchronized to that operation and all lists of data are updated.
When the user selects a part or tool in the list, 3DVia zooms in and highlights the item in yellow.
Images files are displayed as thumbnails. The image views are enlarged when the user clicks on a thumbnail.
Reference documents, such as safety notices or detailed instructions can be viewed by clicking on the hyperlinked document name.
Alert pop-up messages appear to users as required when the user accesses an operation where the alert is assigned.