Users that want to learn Modelica modeling. No previous knowledge of Modelica is required, but some skills in a Modelica tool is recommeded.
This three-day course is a comprehensive introduction to Modelica. The course teaches the principles of Modelica modeling, and it gives you insight in and practice from constructs for model development and library design
- Interactive multi-domain modeling using components from the Modelica Standard Library
- Principles of physical modeling in Modelica
- Basics of the Modelica modeling language
- Organization and structuring of large models
- Using the Modelica Standard Library
- Building custom model libraries
- Creating custom model components in Modelica
- Working with model templates
- Working with discrete events
- Modelica traps and pitfalls
No previous knowledge of Modelica is required, but some skills in a Modelica tool is recommended.