Allows companies to launch enterprise-wide new product introductions on-time and on-budget.
ENOVIA IP Export Enforcement
Enables people of different nationalities or in geographic locations to work in a common PLM environment without the risk of unintentional data export.
ENOVIA IP Export Enforcement executes security rules based on export control restrictions every time a user attempts to view the IP in the ENOVIA system. Enforcement occurs during every search or navigation that could expose an item. ENOVIA IP Export Enforcement checks the credentials of the user against the special requirements previously applied to the items with the companion product, ENOVIA IP Export Classification. The classified items can be either documents with files or pure metadata. The user credentials that are evaluated include citizenship, country-of-birth, organization affiliation, and current (country) location. Based on how the data has been classified, the IP can be completely hidden from users – it appears not to exist at all – or it can be exposed in a limited way. When completely hidden, the user is unaware that the IP has been excluded from the search or navigation results.
- Manage and protect all relevant IP in the enterprise with a single PLM system
- Safely share the system with all manner of people regardless of their organizational affiliation, nationality, or physical location
- Simultaneously achieve compliance with national export regulations, internal IP protection rules, and contractual disclosure obligations
- Access is limited by IP security classifications in addition to the standard rules for user role and group that exist per each lifecycle state
- All rules from many item classifications must be passed before evaluating the lifecycle state access
- Users can experience limited access for some items and “silent,” no-show access for others depending on their classification
- Users are required to declare what country they are in at login
- A user’s change of citizenship, security level, organization affiliation or location country may change access to items
- Export Control
- Commercial IP
- Classification Assistant
- ENOVIA IP Export Enforcement supports PLM 2.0, product lifecycle management online for everyone, and the ENOVIA V6 values: global collaborative innovation, single PLM platform for intellectual property (IP) management, online creation and collaboration, ready to use PLM business processes, and lower cost of ownership.