Welcome to Dassault Systèmes
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 170,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries.
Our software solutions and consulting services enable our customers to:
- innovate in the design and quality of products and services
- reduce design-cycle time to accelerate time-to-market;
- collaborate with partners and suppliers;
- create, manufacture and maintain products and production facilities more cost effectively;
- capture and leverage information intelligence, whether from internal sources and/or from the Internet; and
- simulate their end-customers’ experiences.
Dassault Systèmes is the world leader of the global PLM market based upon end-user software revenue (source: CIMDATA). The PLM software market is comprised of 3D software for design, simulation, digital manufacturing, product data management and social collaboration.
3DS Business Overview
Dassault Systèmes’ global customer base includes companies primarily in 12 industrial sectors: Aerospace & Defense; Transportation & Mobility; Marine & Offshore; Industrial Equipment; High-tech; Architecture, Engineering & Construction; Consumer Goods – retail; Consumer Packaged Goods – retail; Life Sciences; Energy, Process & Utilities; Financial & Business Services and most recently, Natural Resources.
Our software applications allow businesses to digitally define and simulate products, as well as the processes and resources required to manufacture, maintain, and recycle them while minimizing their impact on the environment. As the pace of technological change accelerates, companies increasingly depend on their intellectual capital.
Dassault Systemes believes that from product creators to the final consumers, everyone can play a critical role in bringing the right products to market at the right time. Optimal response to an on-demand marketplace requires that products be designed, tested, produced, shared, and experienced virtually in real-time. Simultaneously, the Internet has evolved to an environment with access to global information, online communities, and real-time interaction that position end-users to become contributors.
3DS Business Strengths
We believe that our leadership of the global PLM market is due to our key business strengths with a:
- Software applications portfolio focused on helping customers address many of their most critical product issues.
- Long-term focus, well supported by our financial model with a high level of recurring software revenue.
- Substantial commitment to technological innovation, benefiting from an active dialogue with customers and users in product development and an open development platform to broaden product offerings for customers.
- Market-proven brand strategy, with each brand having a clear identity and value to customers.
- Resilient and dynamic ecosystem of sales partners, development partners, educational institutions and research enterprises.
3DS Growth Strategy
The Company’s principal growth opportunities reflect its current addressable market opportunity in PLM and the increased potential size of its addressable market with the announcement of its 3DExperience strategy in 2012.
- Advance its Version 6 Product Cycle and Platform Adoption
- Broaden its Industry Coverage and Diversification
- Deepen its Regional Market Penetration
- Expand its User Universe
- Offer Software as a Service
François-José Bordonado - Michele Katz - Béatrix Martinez - Catherine Quelven
- Phone: +33 1 184.108.40.206
- Fax: +33 1 220.127.116.11
- Email: investors(at)3ds.com
- Industry Solutions
- All Industries
- Aerospace & Defense
- Architecture, Engineering & Construction
- Consumer Goods & Retail
- Consumer Packaged Goods & Retail
- Energy, Process & Utilities
- Financial & Business Services
- Industrial Equipment
- Life Sciences
- Marine & Offshore
- Natural Resources
- Transportation & Mobility
- Also discover
- Mid-market Solutions
- Cross-Industry Solutions
- On-the-Cloud Solutions
- 3DSWYM | Social Innovation
- 3DVIA | 3D Communication
- CATIA | Digital Product Experience
- DELMIA | Digital Manufacturing
- DRAFTSIGHT | Free CAD Software
- ENOVIA | Collaborative Innovation
- EXALEAD | Information Intelligence
- GEOVIA | Virtual Planet
- NETVIBES | Dashboard Intelligence
- SIMULIA | Realistic Simulation
- SOLIDWORKS | 3D Design
- Also discover
- Our Online Store
- What's New in Version 6
- What's New in Version 5
- Support & Services
- Social Networks