Prog & Control Engineering
Program and Control Engineering provides a suite of solutions that allow the user to virtually program, validate and simulate manufacturing systems for the virtual commissioning of production facilities.
DELMIA Extended Milling Machining
Define Tool Path Programs for Multi-Axis Milling Machines
DELMIA Extended Milling Machining (EMM) extends the capability of DELMIA Milling Machining (MIM) and allows the NC programmers to create tool path programs for multi-axis milling machines. The NC tool path programmer is immersed in a V6 3D environment where they can interact with complete machining station as they create, optimize, and validate the multi-axis, milling programs.
- Optimized tool paths and reduced machining time
- Quick tool path definition thanks to an intuitive user interface
- Rapid verification of tool path
- Management of impacts between Engineering and Manufacturing
- Associativity with CATIA design tools for efficient design change management
- Machining resources in database
- Reduced administration costs and skills efforts
- High level of automation and standardization by capture and re-use of proven manufacturing know-how
- Advanced multi axis operations
- Dedicated operations to Machine Multi pocket part
- NURBS output for five axis machining.