Archives: February 2012
- 31: Join the Crowd: DraftSight passes 150,000 fans on Facebook
- 30: So there IS such a thing as a good value
- 28: Women in Construction: History of a Pipe Dream
- 26: The Scale of the Universe from a teenager’s perspective
- 24: Machines With Personality: How Many of These Famous Robots Can You Name?
- 15: DraftSight can’t give you courage, but here’s what it can promise…
- 11: Spaghetti Suspension: Barilla applauds engineer’s pasta bridges
- 10: What happens when you tie a kite to a boat?
- 1: Breaking News: You can now take your 2D CAD designs on the go with your iPad!
- 29: Engineers and electricians used to be recruited by comic books
- 25: Spotlight on Luxembourg: DraftSight makes buying a home less stressful
- 24: Skimboarding design and how 2D CAD can give you an adrenaline rush!
- 23: Design Challenge: Can you create a comfortable house out of a garbage Dumpster?
- 19: Boost your CAD skills up a notch at our free “Dimensioning a Drawing” webinar on April 25
- 11: This is how engineers are born!
- 10: Will the latest attempt at the ‘Flying Car’ put an end to traffic headaches?
- 5: Show and Tell: Share your student CAD project for a chance to win an iPad3!
- 2: The British Are Coming! (Or more accurately, our British-based CAD Webinar is coming to you)
- 29: Spotlight on Ireland: Monkeying around with MJ SMYTH
- 23: The Joys of Engineering Pasta Bridges: Is Fettucine Stronger Than Linguine?
- 22: Crash Course: Still time to sign up for our live Webinar for DraftSight beginners and CAD rookies!
- 15: Educators, does your 2D CAD software cost too much?
- 5: May The Force Be With Him: Late “Star Wars” designer started out doing technical drawings of dental tools and 747 jets
- 1: ‘Dirty Jobs’ star Mike Rowe: Engineers blur the lines between white and blue collar work
- 25: Listen Up: DraftSight tracks hearing safety levels on factory floors
- 21: Go ahead, be your company’s unsung 2D CAD hero!
- 29: DraftSight Master Series: Don’t miss our 2D CAD training “cheat sheet!”
- 28: Threading The Needle: Engineering technician likens quilting to ”Drafting on Cloth.”
- 21: Take the Frank Lloyd Wright DraftSight Tour!
- 17: Amazing architectural and engineering feats before the Era of 2D CAD — Biblical Edition
- 14: Spotlight on Slovakia: Capturing the spirit of the Mars exploration robots
- 11: No Fundraising Necessary: Boost your CAD student programs in the world of budget cuts
- 9: Renegade Manufacturing: New do-it-yourself CNC machine kits could kick open doors for entrepreneurs
- 7: Jay Leno on the career benefits of welding
- 4: Welcome Fellow DraftSighters! — How do you use 2D CAD?
- 4: Spotlight on Papua New Guinea: Engineer quenches thirst in jungle villages
- 4: Let There Be Light: Dassault Systèmes’ new Boston campus promises to brighten workplace culture
- 4: Student “Roadrunners” love DraftSight-inspired robots
- 4: Gorgeous 2D CAD: Launching a shiny new career with DraftSight
- 7: From Military Landing Gear to Low-Noise Bike Racks, Utah Engineers Search for Aerospace Solutions
- 7: Casino Gaming Company Finds DraftSight Not Much of a Gamble
- 7: Getman underground diesels bring GUTS to the coal mines
- 7: Retired ship engineer pursues the perfect octopus
- 4: Onward Bound: Machine shop veteran urges teens to choose careers over crime